Dental Implants – A Better Solution for Your Oral HealthSep 30th, 2022 at 01:54 Services London 69 views Reference: 5968
Price: Contact us
In some course of our lifetime, we may suffer tooth loss. It happens mostly due to tooth decay, periodontal disease, or injury. For the last many years, the dental treatment for missing teeth was only in form of bridges, and dentures. But with the technological advancement in the medical industry, dental implants offer a more suitable treatment that is more convenient and last long.
Dental implants are more like replacement tooth roots. They provide a strong foundation for fixed replacement teeth customized to match your natural teeth. Sometimes, the implants can also be removable as per a different medical condition.
Dentist South East London
Dental implant surgery performed by Kushel Morjaria dentist offers a welcome alternative to dentures or bridgework that falls to fit appropriately. They can offer a better option when a lack of natural teeth roots hinders using dentures or bridgework. Dental implants are surgically placed and serve as the roots of missing teeth. These titanium implants fuse with your jawbone, and don't slip, make noise, don't decay, or cause bone damage, unlike bridgeworks or dentures might.
Dental implants are the better alternative if:
· You have one or more missing teeth
· Have a jawbone that has reached its full growth
· If you have enough bone structure to secure the implants and can undergo a bone graft
· Your oral tissues are healthy and in good condition
· You are good in health and don't suffer from any medical condition that may affect the bone healing
· You don't want or are unable to wear dentures
· You are looking to improve your speech
Planning Process for Dental Implants
According to SE19 dentists, dental implants may require one or more surgical procedures. So you must undergo a thorough evaluation to help you prepare for the complete process. It includes:
· Thorough Dental Exam: Your dentist will perform a comprehensive dental exam that includes dental X-rays and 3D images. With the help of these images, they will prepare the correct model of your teeth and jaw.
· Review Your Medical History: While meeting for dental implants in South East London, the dentist enquires about your medical conditions and the medications you are taking. If you are under certain medical conditions, your doctor will prescribe the treatment accordingly.
· Treatment Plan: According to your unique requirement, SE19 dentists will suggest you a treatment plan tailored to your needs. They will account for all the factors, including the number of teeth need to be replaced, condition of the other teeth, and the health of your jaw bone.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Dental implants offer various advantages that include:
· Better Appearance: Dental implants look almost like your natural teeth. As they are designed to fuse with your jaw, they provide a permanent solution.
· Improved Speech: Poor fitting dentures may slip within the mouth and cause discomfort. Dental implants are fixed with no chance of slipping.
· Comfortable: Dental implants South East London become an integral part of your body, and eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
· Easier Eating: Dentures are uncomfortable most times and can make chewing uncomfortable. Dental implants, on the other hand, function like your original teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite as and when you like.
· Improved Self-Esteem: Doctors from the team of mindful dentistshelp give you back your original smile and can make you feel better and more confident.
· Improved Oral Health: While undergoing a dental implant, there is no need of reducing other teeth. Moreover, individual implants also allow easier access between your teeth, thus offering better oral health.
· Durable: Dental implants are durable and most of the time, can last a lifetime.