Invisalign Braces in Crystal PalaceSep 15th, 2022 at 08:47 Services London 87 views Reference: 5374
Price: Contact us
If you want to achieve a straight smile and don’t want to wear traditional metal braces, then the good news is that it is possible now. FDA-approved Invisalign helps you straighten your teeth without the use of metal brackets and ugly-looking wires.
Invisalign is custom-made by experienced orthodontics and is exclusively tailored to your teeth. They are designed as per your unique needs and can enable desired dental movement and shifts. Invisalign in Crystal Palace is designed to provide maximum comfort and flexibility.
Advantages of Invisalign over Conventional Metal Braces
SE Dentists prefer Invisalign in place of conventional braces. This is because invisalign is convenient do not need:
· To follow lengthier procedures of fixing brackets frequently.
· Repeated metal wire change.
· Repeated fixing of brackets as they tend to get loose over time.
· Repeated elastic changes.
· Taking multiple impressions.
· You don't have to compromise with your food and your eating habits.
· You need not visit the same orthodontist.
· There are fewer dental visits.
· There is no acid etching of teeth to fix braces.
Steps for Invisalign in Crystal Palace
A dentist usually follows the simple step below to carry out the Invisalign treatment:
Step 1: Assessment: The orthodontist makes a thorough assessment of your problem and establishes how much teeth shifting is required. They collect a 3D image of your teeth by using ultra-modern devices that help them prepare Invisalign according to your need.
Step 2: Customized design: The 3D images taken are analyzed by the team of orthodontics and the technicians who design the Invisalign. This design is unique for you and is customized according to your specific requirement. The dentist suggests a custom digital treatment plan based on your requirements.
Step 3: Your customized invisalign when ready, can be collected from the orthodontist, or can be delivered to your doorstep. Once the invisalign is ready, you will be informed by the representative of SE 19 Dentist, and you can tell them the preferable mode of delivery.
Step 4: Makeover: Once you have received yourset of Invisalign, a certified specialist will assist you with the professional fitting of the product. You can meet your dentist for the same or can choose to meet a partner for Invisalign in Crystal Palace, close to your location.
Step 5: Monitoring and Reviews: After the successful fitting of Invisalign, the team of dentists monitors the results from time to time. You can connect with them on a video call or can make an in-person visit. You need to meet your dentist regulary throughout the treatment procedure to confirm that the teeth movement is according to the set procedure.
Treatable Cases with the Help of Invisalign
Following are the conditions that can be treated with the help of Invisalign:
· Crowding: When the teeth are overlapped and are not in line. It causes accumulate plaque and can build cavities.
· Spacing: spaces lead to bad aesthetics, speech impairment, and even food accumulation, thus causing cavities.
· Deep Bite: A condition when the upper teeth overlap the lower teeth. It can cause trauma on the edges of the lower and upper teeth.
· Overjet: The upper teeth are protruded causing a bulging of the upper lip. Aesthetically it looks bad, and invisalign can rectify this.
· Cross Bite: When one or more upper teeth fall inside the bottom teeth, is a crossbite. As usual, the condition should be almost the opposite.
· Openbite: When there is a space between the upper and lower teeth, and the mouth does not properly close, leading to facial aesthetics.
Invisalign can correct and transform your smile. They are very convenient to use and almost invisible so that nobody can notice that you are under a treatment. If you want to know invisalign is good for you, then contact now.