Price: Contact us Negotiable
It may be a common scenario when you go to a dentist for a routine cleaning and are advised to go for braces. None of us wants to have any type of metal in our mouth, and just hate wires and metal braces. But now technological advancement has provided another option – Invisalign in Crystal Palace.
Invisalign are clear aligners meant for straightening teeth. These are almost invisible to see, custom-made and are a very discreet way to help correct your smile and fix other dental problems.
Invisalign in Crystal Palaceis made from medical-grade thermoplastic polymers with high molecular weight. These are flexible yet powerful enough to move your teeth. Rikul Patel dentistwill give you routinely new retainers during your treatment predicting the movement of your teeth,
How does Invisalign in Crystal Palace work?
The treatment starts by selecting a certified Invisalign provider like Priya Mehta dentist. The dentist will discuss your problem and will suggest all the options available that can solve your problem. Further treatment procedure includes:
· SE19 dentistwill take a bite impression of your teeth to understand the problem. Impressions are then sent to the laboratory with instructions to help custom design your Invisalign braces.
· Aligners are then prepared in a lab with cutting-edge 3-D computer imaging technology with the help of your bite impressions. There may be a range of aligner sets according to the severity of the problem. A dentist may advise 12 sets or 48 aligners depending on the individual treatment plan and the severity of your problem.
· Once aligners are prepared, Rikul Patel dentist will provide you with the first set of Invisalign, as the beginning of the process. In the progression, each set of aligners is usually worn for two weeks, before moving on to the next series.
The treatment ends when one of the series of aligners has been used. Priya Mehta dentist will check on the process of teeth straightening about every six weeks. The total Invisalign treatment time on average is around 9 to 15 months.
Advantages of Invisalign in Crystal Palace
There are several benefits of Invisalign when compared with traditional metal braces. Some of the most significant benefits are:
· Invisalign braces are almost invisible as they are made from clear plastic material. While wearing these braces you can smile confidently as no one can notice that you are undergoing a tooth-straightening treatment.
· Clear aligners are convenient to wear, and you can remove them while eating, drinking, or brushing and flossing.
· These are comfortable to wear and have no metal brackets or ugly-looking wires like metal braces that often irritate your mouth.
· Clear aligners offer you better oral health as you can remove them while brushing.
· Invisalign needs less care with fewer visits to your dentist.
Treatment plans by SE19 dentist
Apart from teeth straightening, SE19 dentists offer various dental treatments to help improve your aesthetics and the appearance of your smile. These are:
· Periodical dental health check-ups and oral health reviews
· Invisalign or braces treatment
· Gum disease control
· Oral hygiene care and treatment
· Dental implants
· Children dentistry solutions
· Teeth cleaning and whitening
· Tooth extractions
· Root canal treatment (RCT)
· Crown fittings
· Sensitive teeth treatment
Dentists at Crystal Palace offer a range of dentistry services. Multiple treatment options help patients find the solution to their problem at a single point, with no need of going to several different places. Whether you are looking for preventive and diagnostic care such as cleaning or want to go for restorative care, including fillings and root canals, or major restorative care, like dentures, bridges, and crowns, SE19 dentist will help you overcome each and every dental problem.