Price: Contact us Negotiable
Teeth whitening is an effective way of lightening the natural color of our teeth and does not require removing any of the tooth surfaces. Although it cannot transform a complete color change of a tooth, it lightens the existing shade making our teeth appear whiter.
Reasons for Teeth Whitening
There are several reasons to consider teeth whitening in South East London. When our teeth get stained on the surface by food and drinks, it may make us conscious. Calculus and tartar affect the color of our teeth, making us less confident to smile. Moreover, some people have staining under the surface caused by certain antibiotics, or may happen due to tiny cracks in the teeth which take up the stains.
Who can do Teeth Whitening?
SE19 dentists are the experts for teeth whitening as it is a form of dentistry. Some beauty salons and home kits also offer teeth whitening solutions, but they should be done by qualified people only. Without the help of a dental professional, you may put your teeth and oral hygiene at risk.
How to Look After Once Your Teeth Have Been Whitened?
You can take certain precautions to help keep your teeth white for a longer period. For example cutting down the amount of certain food and drink items can keep your teeth white for an extended period. Moreover, smoking is also one of the major factors in staining your teeth.
As per SE19 dentists, you can follow the tips below to take better care of your teeth:
· Brush your teeth at least two times a day, and floss once a week
· Limit the intake of sugary food and drinks
· Avoid more coffee and wine
· Visit your dentist regularly
How Permanent is Teeth Whitening in South East London?
The teeth whitening process is not permanent. It can last from a few months to upto 2-3 years and varies from person to person and their eating habits. However, the whitening effect will go sooner if you smoke or drink red wine, tea or coffee, as they are the prime culprits in causing stains to your teeth.
Invisalign braces are a recent treatment that uses a computer-generated mold to align or correct your teeth. These are better than traditional metal braces as they are hard to notice and offer more flexibility to the users.
Invisalign braces or clear aligners are developed from computer-generated images and impressions taken from the mouth. While traditional braces use fixed wires to pull teeth into the desired direction, Invisalign aligns the teeth with the help of a series of transparent molds that force your teeth into the desired and improved position.
Advantages of Invisalign Aligners
Although both Invisalign braces and old traditional metal braces improve the alignment of our teeth, Invisalign is the newer concept and offers various advantages over traditional braces.
· Clear Invisible Aligners: Invisalign is made from see-through BPA-free plastic, which is virtually invisible. Thus undergoing Invisalign treatment makes you more confident to smile.
· Convenient: Invisalign is removable, and you can wear them off when you want to enjoy a food or drink of your choice.
· Treatment Duration: The Invisalign treatment length is comparatively shorter related then usual treatment period for traditional braces.
· Ease of Use: Invisalign is comfortable to use with no fear of gum piercing. Moreover, they require less frequent visits to a dentist, as they are trouble-free.
A Friendly Dentist near You
Mindful dentists offer you the best dental treatment of all types under a single roof. Ranging from teeth whitening process to Invisalign treatment or any other dentistry-related work, the team of mindful dentists is always there to assist you.